Three White Soldiers Candlestick Pattern
The three white soldiers candlestick pattern is composed of three large bodied candlesticks all closing higher and with relatively small upper and lower shadows.
Three White Soldiers Candlestick Pattern Analysis
The three white soldiers candlestick pattern represents a possible reversal to the upside. Similar to other reversal patterns, the three white soldiers candlestick pattern is most significant when it is preceded by an established trend - in this case, a down trend.
The three white soldiers candlestick pattern becomes increasingly relevant when the following occur:
- All three candles contain large bodies with closing values higher for each time period. The upper and lower shadows are absent or relatively small.
- It is preceded by a strong down trend.
- Oversold indicators confirm a change in market direction.
Forex Trading Ideas
The three white soldiers candlestick pattern may be traded alone, or with a combination of signals and/or indicators. For example:
- Step 1 – Wait for a three white soldiers candlestick pattern to appear during an established down trend.
- Step 2 – Confirm oversold conditions using the Relative Strength Index Indicator.*
- Once conditions 1 – 2 are met place an entry order.
*Additional confirmation ideas – confirm the three white soldiers candlestick pattern when it appears outside of the Bollinger Band or when the Stochastic Oscillator signals an oversold condition.
Never Miss a Trade Opportunity Again
Candlestick Pattern Recognition Robot
Continuously monitor all currency pairs and time compressions around the clock for important candlestick patterns using the Candlestick Pattern Recognition Robot. Get Your Copy Today
Want Fast Robot Customizations?
FxSpyder provides complete script customization services with a short turn-around time and for a reasonable price. Plus, who better to create your FxSpyder autotrading scripts than the FxSpyder Programming Team. Contact Us Today.
Download Free Candlestick Pattern Recognition Robot